|Procurement & Supply Chain Specialists - Interim & permanent recruitment
Job Information: VP Procurement NA in Canada
| Job Title ||VP Procurement NA|
| Location ||Canada|
| Salary From ||£100,000|
| Salary To ||£125,000|
| On Target Earnings ||£125000.00 Per Annum|
| Date Registered ||01/06/2014|
| Job ID ||WC-123101141|
| Agency Contact ||Adam Roughton|
Mining & Construction
Location: Toronto, Canada
Salary: $125,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is a global Engineering and construction business who have an exciting opportunity to head up a team of Category Buyers within their Northern American Region.
You will ensure that Supply Chain responsibilities are adequately resourced to match expected output & budget for successful delivery supporting the identification & delivery of Supply Chain savings & efficiencies.
- To support the successful bidding and implementation of new business- pricing and supply chain capability.
- To build and manage risk profiles using a risk register for the bid & implementation phases with details of the actions required to mitigate commercial, financial and/or operational risk.
- Develop process for streamlined implementation plans for vendor management based contracts and other new business opportunities within North America.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of new contracts in for Supply Chain, including where appropriate the recruitment of agreed resource.
- Champion the Supply Chain process with business stakeholders ensuring consistent appropriate engagement and application of the procurement process.
Skills & Experience:
- Asset Management experience. Preferably Mechanical / Heavy Equipment
- Strong people management skills
- Experience of preparing and implementing procurement sourcing strategies
- Contract writing/drafting and Commercial Law
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills
- MS Office package, particularly excel
- RFI, RFQ, RFP and tendering processes
- Degree or equivalent
- Ideally member of CIPS
- Large scale project implementation
- Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and / or distribution industry experience
- Capital procurement experience
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you have not found a suitable vacancy on our site please register your cv by following the link